After 15 years of fulltime ministry on the foreign field, Rick & Renita Rhodes and their eight children have moved to Reading, PA to continue in fulltime ministry predominately in the states. They are members of the Fairview Mennonite Church and do their ministry under the accountability of a board (listed below) from Fairview Mennonite Church.
The vision of R Family Ministries is two-fold:
1. Serve as an evangelist who works with local churches and their leaders to provide Bible based preaching that turns peoples’ hearts toward God, His Word and the local church body.
2. Produce teaching resources that will prepare and strengthen Christians for the challenges of life today. Rick’s resources can be found at www.rfamilyministries.org.
3. Since moving to the states, Rick’s goal is to work fulltime in ministry to:
a. Write one book per year
b. Produce two sermon series per year (on audio and video, along with study guides for personal or group studies)
c. Continue to grow the SOLDOUT youth conference each year by doing the conference in multiple locations (5 conferences scheduled for 2020 in: PA, Ohio, Ontario, SC and Oregon)
d. Co-host the IMPAC Communicators Conference www.impac-conference.com (this conference trains people in communication and public speaking skills)
If you would like to be a part of the Rhodes’ fulltime ministry, you can financially support the Rhodes Family in the following ways:
- You can support with onetime gifts or through automated monthly gifts on the support page at: https://rfamilyministries.org/pages.php?pageid=10 (not tax deductible)
- Make checks payable to Fairview Mennonite Church (tax deductible) clearly marked as "R Family Ministries" and mail to:
Fairview Mennonite Church
1732 Klein Ave
Reading, PA 19602
Your contributions are fully used to support R Family Ministries.
R Family Ministries Board:
- Jason Fox email@example.com
- Ben Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roy Good email@example.com
- Darren Fox firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Huber email@example.com